Seachem NutriDiet Shrimp Flakes Probiotics 30g (SC-1122)
NutriDiet Marine Plus Flakes is a natural, tasty, protein-rich food with probiotics that promotes digestion in fish, reduces waste, supports healthy immune systems for the fish.
NutriDiet Marine Plus Flakes is an excellent source of marine protein and a rich assortment of vitamins and minerals necessary for the general growth and well being of fish.
NutriDiet Marine Plus Flakes is a premium and nutritionally balanced diet formulated to meet the requirements of all marine fish. It contains only the highest quality ingredients including fish, plankton, squid, and shrimp. As with all of the Seachem NutriDiets, Marine Plus Flakes have Chlorella Algae as an exceptional source of a broad range of vitamins, amino acids as well as all other nutrients required for animal life. Chlorella Algae is considered a potential super food that far surpasses the nutrients delivered by Spirulina Algae common to other diets. It is enhanced with Entice to attract finicky eaters and enhance palatability. Additionally, Marine Plus Flakes contain GarlicGuard as an appetite stimulant.
The high levels of Vitamin C in the diet are especially important for the health of marine fish. Vitamin C is a cofactor in the processes necessary for the formation of connective tissue, scar tissue in wound repair, and bone matrix. This is a difficult vitamin for fish to acquire in their natural diet, but is critical in addressing healing and growth issues.
Marine Plus Flakes also contain probiotics which helps the digestive system of fish and inverts by promoting nutrient uptake, reducing waste, and supporting the immune system.
- Chlorella: It is an attractive food source because, and has been deemed a Super-Food as it is high in protein and other essential nutrients. When dried; it is about 45% protein, 20% fat, 20% carbohydrate, 5% fibre, and abundant in minerals and vitamins and satisfies all of the requirements of a healthy and balanced fish diet as established by the National Academy of Sciences. It is the highest-known source of chlorophyll. While these are all beneficial, the greatest value of chlorella lies in a fascinating ingredient called Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF). CGF is a water soluble nucleotide-peptide complex found only in chlorella. It is responsible for the rapid rate of growth of the alga. Experiments with microorganisms and animals have shown that CGF promotes faster than normal growth without adverse side effects by naturally catalysing the DNA to RNA to protein conversion. It stimulates tissue repair and protects cells against some toxic by-products of rapid growth. The process used in preparing Seachem chlorella products has been specially designed to maximise the CGF content retained in the final product. The effects of CFG are only observed in algae whose cell walls have been perforated, as the wall is composed of material that cannot be readily digested. The Seachem protocol breaks open the cell wall, allowing the cell contents to be fully available for digestion.
- Proteinates and Hydrolysates: Many of the ingredients in NutriDiets are present as proteinates and hydrolysates, making them much easier for fish to digest. This results in greater nutrient uptake by the fish and more complete digestion of the food. The fish benefits from receiving more nutrients from the food while expending less energy on digestion, and less nutrients are lost as waste in the tank, leading to better health for the fish overall.
- GarlicGuard: Seachem's garlic-based product is added to all of the NutriDiet flakes to enhance palatability with all fish. Garlic has a high vitamin C content. Garlic also affords the sulfur-containing compounds alliin, ajoene, diallyl polysulfides, vinyldithiins, and S-allylcysteine. Furthermore, it contains a phytoalexin (allixin). In addition, garlic has substantial amounts of beta-carotene, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, C, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, sodium, zinc, manganese and selenium.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is a cofactor in the processes necessary for the formation of connective tissue, scar tissue in wound repair, and bone matrix. Vitamin C is difficult for fish to acquire in natural diets but is critical in addressing healing and growth issues in many fish. Vitamin C also allows for enhanced immune function.
Feed 1-3 times daily. Feed as much as the fish will consume in three minutes of feeding.
For ornamental fish only. Not for human consumption. Not to be used in conjunction with animals used for human consumption.
- Crude Protein (minimum) 53.0%
- Crude Fat (minimum) 10.0%
- Crude Fiber (maximum) 5.0%
- Moisture (maximum) 4.0%
- Ash (maximum) 11.0%
- Phosphorus (minimum) 1.0%
- Stabilized Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C) 712 mg/kg
- Probiotics-Total microorganism
- (Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus pumilus) (minimum) 2,000,000 CFU/g
Ingredients: Whole Fish Meal (Brevoortia tyrranus), Shrimp (Litopenaeus setiferus), Squid Meal (Dosidicus gigas), Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Plankton (Euphausia pacifica), Soy Protein Concentrate, Wheat Middlings, Astaxanthin, Grain Distillers Dried Yeast, Fish Oil, Soy Lecithin, Chorella Algae, Garlic, Iron Oxide, di-Alpha Tocpheryl Acetate (Supplement), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Inositol, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K activity), Folic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Sodium Selenite, Choline Chloride, Calcium Propionate (preservative), Beta Carotene, Liquid Bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, Liquid Bacillus pumilus fermentation product, Liquid Bacillus subtilis fermentation product.
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally ocurring microorganisms.
Seachem NutriDiet Online Shop
N30 is the authorised dealer in Singapore for Seachem NutriDiet fish food and nutritions.
Order your Seachem NutriDiet products online today at n30.com.sg