Seachem NutriDiet Cichlid Flakes Probiotics 30g (SC-1072)
NutriDiet Cichlid Flakes is a tasty natural food with probiotics that promotes digestion, reduces waste, supports immune system for freshwater and marine fish.
NutriDiet Cichlid Flakes is an excellent source of protein, fats, carbo, fiber, vitamins, minerals necessary for the general growth and well being of fish.
NutriDiet Cichlid Flakes are formulated to provide all essential nutrients for all Cichlids. The diet focuses on a high Chlorella Algae content.
Chlorella Algae is an exceptional source of a broad range of vitamins, amino acids, as well as all other nutrients required for all animal life. It is considered a potential super food that far surpasses the nutrients delivered by Spirulina Algae common to other diets.
Additionally, Cichlid Flakes contain GarlicGuard as an appetite stimulant.
Vitamin C allows for enhanced immune function and collagen production and thereby tissue repair and growth. This addresses common issues of hole in the head, lateral line, and simple aggression amongst Cichlids. Natural color enhancers assist in making the most of potential color of fish.
Cichlid Flakes also contain probiotics which helps the digestive system of fish and inverts by promoting nutrient uptake, reducing waste, and supporting the immune system.
- Chlorella: It is an attractive food source because, and has been deemed a Super-Food as it is high in protein and other essential nutrients. When dried; it is about 45% protein, 20% fat, 20% carbohydrate, 5% fibre, and abundant in minerals and vitamins and satisfies all of the requirements of a healthy and balanced fish diet as established by the National Academy of Sciences. It is the highest-known source of chlorophyll. While these are all beneficial, the greatest value of chlorella lies in a fascinating ingredient called Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF). CGF is a water soluble nucleotide-peptide complex found only in chlorella. It is responsible for the rapid rate of growth of the alga. Experiments with microorganisms and animals have shown that CGF promotes faster than normal growth without adverse side effects by naturally catalysing the DNA to RNA to protein conversion. It stimulates tissue repair and protects cells against some toxic by-products of rapid growth. The process used in preparing Seachem chlorella products has been specially designed to maximise the CGF content retained in the final product. The effects of CFG are only observed in algae whose cell walls have been perforated, as the wall is composed of material that cannot be readily digested. The Seachem protocol breaks open the cell wall, allowing the cell contents to be fully available for digestion.
- Proteinates and Hydrolysates: Many of the ingredients in NutriDiets are present as proteinates and hydrolysates, making them much easier for fish to digest. This results in greater nutrient uptake by the fish and more complete digestion of the food. The fish benefits from receiving more nutrients from the food while expending less energy on digestion, and less nutrients are lost as waste in the tank, leading to better health for the fish overall.
- GarlicGuard: Seachem's garlic-based product is added to all of the NutriDiet flakes to enhance palatability with all fish. Garlic has a high vitamin C content. Garlic also affords the sulfur-containing compounds alliin, ajoene, diallyl polysulfides, vinyldithiins, and S-allylcysteine. Furthermore, it contains a phytoalexin (allixin). In addition, garlic has substantial amounts of beta-carotene, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, C, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, sodium, zinc, manganese and selenium.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is a cofactor in the processes necessary for the formation of connective tissue, scar tissue in wound repair, and bone matrix. Vitamin C is difficult for fish to acquire in natural diets but is critical in addressing healing and growth issues in many fish. Vitamin C also allows for enhanced immune function.
Feed 1-3 times daily. Feed as much as the fish will consume in three minutes of feeding.
For ornamental fish only. Not for human consumption. Not to be used in conjunction with animals used for human consumption.
- Crude Protein (minimum) 56.0%
- Crude Fat (minimum) 10.0%
- Crude Fiber (maximum) 2.0%
- Moisture (maximum) 4.0%
- Ash (maximum) 10.0%
- Phosphorus (minimum) 1.0%
- Stabilized Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C) 712 mg/kg
- Probiotics-Total microorganism
- (Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus pumilus) (minimum) 2,000,000 CFU/g
Ingredients: Whole Fish Meal (Brevoortia tyrranus), Wheat Flour, Soy Protein Concentrate, Wheat Gluten, Chorella Algae, Squid Meal (Dosidicus gigas), Garlic, Grain Distillers Dried Yeast, Astaxanthin, Fish Oil, Soy Lecithin, Iron Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, di-Alpha Tocpheryl Acetate (Supplement), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Inositol, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K activity), Folic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Sodium Selenite, Choline Chloride, Calcium Propionate (Preservative), Beta Carotene, Liquid Bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, Liquid Bacillus pumilus fermentation product, Liquid Bacillus subtilis fermentation product.
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally ocurring microorganisms.
Seachem NutriDiet Online Shop
N30 is the authorised dealer in Singapore for Seachem NutriDiet fish food and nutritions.
Order your Seachem NutriDiet products online today at n30.com.sg